LOVERS ROCK!

WHERE WILL YOU AND YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER BE THIS VALENTINES DAY? If you dont have the answer to that question because you are unsure of how to celebrate this valentines day I recommend visiting PANTAGES SPA AND HOTEL! Last year me and my Boyfriend visited and I have already made reservations for this year because we enjoyed the experience. The Hotel is nicely decorated with very clean and comfortable rooms and the staff were very friendly. Just a few blocks from Dundas Square, and around the corner from the Eaton Centre, Pantages is in the heart of Toronto's commercial and shopping district which is also great. We enjoyed our Spa visit and I would recommend Pantages for this Valentines day...

They have ROMANTIC GETAWAY PACKAGES that may interest some of you which include Chocolate dipped strawberries, Rose petals, Champagne, Couples massage, and more! starting at $439.00


Visit their website
http://www.pantageshotel.com/

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment