STACEY DASH: “If the sex isn’t good, I’m not going to marry you.”



I remember aout 2 weeks ago I did a Post on One Night Stands and how i felt about Women who go to bed after just one night and how Men felt about them as well. I always felt that women who went to bed on the first night were lacking self respect and that the men looked at them as easy women, nothing long term, and I still feel that way... Today I was reading about Stacey Dash andf found out that she is one of those women who went to bed on the first night and Got a ring... 3 In fact:

STACEY DASH hit the Jamie Foxx show on his satellite radio channel last Friday (before he brought her as his date to all the Oscar parties Sunday night). And Stacey made it known she always has sex on the first date and did so with all 3 of her ex husbands. Why? She says “If the sex isn’t good, I’m not going to marry you.”

Like I always say, To each his Own!

No comments:

Post a Comment