MOVIE FAB: WHY DID I GET MARRIED TOO?


I am extremely excited for the release of this movie! I've been waiting patiently from the day I first read that they were filiming this movie and what a surprise that it's coming out on my Birthday! April 2nd! whoot whoot! There isn't a single Tyler Perry Movie that I dont just love! but I have to say my favourite is "Why did I get Married" and I'm confident in the fact that the sequel will be just as commendable. Im looking forward to seeing what will happen between Sheila and Mike... I hope she doesnt take him back because I remember her case in part one the most out of all the couples because it was very touching. He treated her so bad and I was very happy in the end when she found true love but sometimes the message is even more powerful than you would think. Im sure that alot of women and couples will be lined up at the theatre to catch this flick!!! I cant tell you the last time I was in the theatre on my bday but this year that is exactly where I will be. I will share my review with you all and I can't wait to hear what people think. If anyone wants to come along with me.... LETS GO!

Gathered together in the Bahamas for their annual one-week reunion, four close couples eagerly reconnect, sharing news about their lives and relationships. But their intimate week in paradise is disrupted by the unexpected arrival of Sheila's (Jill Scott) ex-husband, Mike (Richard T. Jones), who hopes to break up her new marriage with Troy (Lamman Rucker) and win her back. The others soon realize they too are not immune to the challenges of commitment and fidelity. Angela (Tasha Smith) doesn't believe her husband, Marcus (Michael Jai White), can be faithful now that he's a celebrity television newscaster. Dianne (Sharon Leal) and Terry's (Tyler Perry) relationship is feeling the strain of raising children. And Patricia (Janet Jackson), a successful self-help psychologist, must finally reveal the deep flaws in her seemingly perfect marriage to Gavin (Malik Yoba). With their relationships hanging in the balance when they return home, each couple must choose between blame and forgiveness, doubt and faith, with life-altering consequences.

Trailer:




*Smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment