SHOPPING GUIDE: ANTHROPOLOGIE, MY FAB FIVE LIST OF SANDALS!!!



Here is my "Fab Five" list of Sandals from Anthroplogie for this Summer. The "Meet Me Halfway Wedges" are now on my "must have" List, my feet are in love. I can see myself pairing them with some nice Skinny jeans, a cute Tee, a Nice handbag, and some nice Shades! The great thing about purchasing neutral colour sandals is that you know you are more than likely to rock them more than once, they can be an everyday wear because they go with Everything! and you get your Money's worth.


 "Berry Trifle Flats" retail price is $268.00

"Melon Tile Sandals" retail price $148.00

"Meet Me Halfway Wedges" retail price $138.00

"Byobu Sandals" retail price $178.00


"Glowing Green Gladiators" retail price $268.00



Shop more Stylish Sandals at Anthropologie
Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment